Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm tired

I'm tired of having poor race results.

I'm tired of feeling like I'm going to puke while I'm racing.

I'm tired of working so hard at work and getting no where.

I'm tired of being the scapegoat for the market conditions.

I'm tired OF the market conditions.

I'm tired of being told I'm not working hard enough when that couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm tired of not being able to live up to every body's expectations, whether they're professional, athletic or personal. I don't really have as much "power" as everyone seems to think I should/do. I'm just a person.

I'm tired of Mondays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Hang in there...I know how you feel. My DNF has got me hitting bottom like a deep-fried twinkie at the state fair. (OK, I never eaten one, and never will; I'm just imagining what my stomach would feel like.) But tomorrow is a new day, so we might as well look up. After all, that's where the trail always seems to go.