Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Tuesday Evening

Captain and I decided on a hike this evening, in lieu of a ride. The cooler temps and high winds had us not very excited to hop on a bike, so we stuffed "The Girls" in the truck and headed to the trail.

After a good 60 minute hike, and a brief visit of Sunday's race course via the Ice Age trail, we called it a night and headed home for dinner.

Pathetically we finished dinner only to end up watching The Biggest Loser while we chowed down on cinnamon rolls. We both felt dirty and in the end, the extra calories really were NOT worth it.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love that show, THE BIGGEST LOSER! I really give those contestents a lot of credit to get on camera in front of millions of viewers and then get on the scale. I think it is a great eye opener for the millions who watch to get off the couch and live life a little bit.

jwm said...

It's rare that the extra calories are worth it.. We'll all keep trying though..

I find it funny that I have to look at ironman race photos to figure out I need to lose weight.

-jwm

Regina said...

Bill & I watch it last night too...eating frozen yogurt (at least thast better than ice cream I suppose). I love that show though!

Chris said...

I feel your pain ... came home from work on Saturday and got sucked into MTV's "America's Next Top Model" marathon ... 6 **HOURS** later we finally got to the end and found out who won ... two years ago!