Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just a typical Saturday night

Just your typical Saturday night. . .. sitting around decorating Squirt's house for Christmas.

She's a little picky about how her decorations go up. . . . . .I think she has some pent up aggression. . . . .



Three dorks. . . . . .well, two dorks and a mouth. . . . .




The finished product. . . . ..




And then some down time with Jenga. All I have to say about that is "LIKE A BANDAID". Of course I had no patience and lost about 3 times. Then it was time to go home.


Sweet. A fun time had by all. . . . . . .of course some more than others. I'm enjoying getting back in touch with my true inner self. . . . . .my true inner dorkiness. What can I say? I am what I am. . . . . .why fight it?

5 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

What a stupid spot for the tree. Isn't that where the bike goes?

MTB Girl said...

What's the difference?? She doesn't ride it anyway. . . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mountaingoat said...

Tru dat...

bubba said...

I used to get my kids all jittery on Mt. Dew and then play Jenga. I'd win every time. When they finally caught on to my little game I just quit playing. I retired the champion.