Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Finally. . . . .a breath

Finally. . . .I catch a break from working ALL the time. Thank goodness, I think the Captain was just about ready to commit me. Now I may just get the Christmas decorations finished before it's CHRISTMAS! Yikes.

Actually I'm catching up on my continuing education classes now. In real estate we're required to take 12 hours of CE every 2 years (yes, that's pathetic as there are many agents who do NO business and struggle through this loose requirement to fulfill your license). This year, I am simply a TOTAL procrastinator. There are 4 modules that need to be completed prior to December 31st, prior to renewing my license. I waited so long I have to take them on-line now and I JUST finished my first one. Only 3 more to go. But have no fear. . . .I did score 100%. Contrary to popular believe, I am not only PRETTY, I'm SMART too.

Thank GOD it's Friday. Oh wait. . . . .it's only. . . . .oh crap.

No comments: