Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Night riding does NOT suck!

Ok, I have a new attitude on night riding now.

Went out last night with a few friends, on a trail I know very well, and took the lead. The group of people were fun, the trail was great, the weather was not-so-bad, my light was awesome, and the pace. . . . . . .well, the pace was probably a little higher than I expected, but I guess that's my fault since I set it.

Had a blast. . . . . . had some good chili afterwards. . . . . and now I'm pretty sure I'm hooked on night riding. Let's do it again NEXT week!! :-)

Sweet.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I had a blast, but I should of prepared myself with a good hearty meal before I ride with you Kettle folks. I guess I deserve to get popped off at the end for passing all you slow pokes. If not for your delicious chilli, you would of not only had to push me up that hill but drive me home too:)

Im in for next week!

MTB Girl said...

It's a date. Same Bat Time, Same Bat channel.

Christine said...

SHAZAM!