Monday, October 30, 2006

You can't please everyone all of the time. . . . .

We all went our own way Sunday. . . . .and while some of the gang were abusing their bodies at the Cross race. . . . .I scored some recovery time on the couch.

My only regret? Missing this "sweet thing" in action.


But I guess sometimes you just have to what YOU want to do. You can't please everyone all of the time. . . .and trying to only adds to your stress level. As a wise person once told me. . . ."I can't meet everybody's expectations all the time and to try only complicates my life".

I'm tired of being complicated.

6 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

You're wrong. I have the unique ability to please everyone all the time.

That's Goat Life!

bmxmtbfam said...

That outfit is making the rounds this fall. Will MG wear it next?

MTB Girl said...

We can only hope.

Mountaingoat said...

I'll wear it at the BMX track.

Dano said...

If I see one cross race a year, Sunday's was the one due to everyone dressin' up.
However I heard that Matter wasnt going to be half naked so I blew it off to go MTBing with his wife.

.... but I would have been entertained watching SS Amy.

MTB Girl said...

I'm TOTALLY coming to see you wear that at the BMX track. . . . .