Sunday, October 08, 2006

Motivated AND Inspired

I still love Sheboygan. I love every single root, I love the jump, I love the gravel climb, I love the twisty turns, I even love the equalizer. Today, I didn't even mind the pain.

While I didn't get to enjoy a complete season this year, having to spend a little too long OFF my bike, I managed to enjoy the last few races the body would let me do. And this one, was (of course) the best.

I was not ready, in fact I did not even WANT to do this race today, I felt terrible and SS Amy and I debated turning around on our warm up because she felt the exact same way. And somehow we both dug deep into the depths of our souls and pulled it out our butts. Good job sister. :-)

Race recap to follow at a later date. I'm too mentally, emotionally and physcially drained to go any further. It's about time.

3 comments:

Coffee King (CK) said...

You 2 were awesome! Way to put it out there!!!

Christine said...

That was your race! Congrats for cleaning out stuff in your pockets.

MTB Girl said...

Thanks! It sure hurt a lot, but was worth it.