Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thunder puppy is right at home

Camping this past weekend with the puppy was better than expected.

She hopped up on the couch and made herself right at home (although at home she is not allowed on the couch). Of course I know we should be happy. . . . . .I hear some puppies jump right up on the kitchen table.

Other than being a little antsy Saturday afternoon/evening, she did very well. Slept through the night, didn't whimper much, met LOTS of new friends, got lots of compliments on how pretty she was, got laughed at cuz her ears often form a triangle on top of her head and napped through our whole race.

I think the whole "she's so pretty" comments went right to her head. She seems a little stuck up now if you ask me.

Overall she's a pretty good puppy. She's got those moments of terror, where all you can do is shove her back in her crate and hope for brighter moments. . . . . .but when she gets enough exercise and lovin', she's pretty darn good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I should start looking elsewhere for a puppy?

Squirt

Christine said...

A dogs life, looks relaxing. I wish I could just lie around and relax for once.