Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Somehow I lost a day. I keep thinking it's Thursday today. . . . .all day I seem to have had that problem.

While I am not looking forward to the Lake Geneva race this weekend. . . . .knowing what the course was like LAST year. . . . . .I am looking forward to camping again this weekend. Which reminds me. . . . . .we'll be looking to put our camper on the market in the next few days. We need to get it set up this weekend and snap some pictures, do the run down on what it's all got, and then we'll get it on the market. We're ready to make the next move up the ladder. . . . .or so we think. After hearing what the retaining wall at our duplex will cost us. . . . .maybe we'll be LIVING in the camper. . . . .but whatever.

So if you know anyone looking for a reasonably priced camper. . . . . . .let me know. It's in very good shape, lots of room. I'll keep you posted on the details.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Make sure the next partay mobile has room for a few more guests, like TYRINE:)

Unknown said...

i don't remember geneva all too well. just that i sucked... oh, and that the elites had way more climbing than us ;).

MTB Girl said...

Shit. I forgot about that. And the rock garden I'll now have to TRY and ride. Great. What fun to look forward to.

Unknown said...

dude, you'll be fine on the rock garden... you have big fat tires and suspension just roll over the rocks!