Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's hard to find good help

This morning the the quality control on the coffee was poor. . . . .filter slipped, grounds in the coffee, no time to fix it before darting out to Yoga. It's so hard to find good help, especially good help that lives with you and will do the laundry. Guess I'll be happy with grounds in my coffee.

Yoga seems to be becoming a little easier now that we're doing it a bit more often. I can feel my muscles gaining flexibility slowly. I hope it helps on the bike. I was able to get a good hour in of weight lifting this morning also. I actually enjoy weight lifting. Although I have to remember that just because I have ear phones in my ears and can't hear myself, doesn't mean other people can't hear me. I caught myself audibly "grunting" a couple times. Among thick testosterone that's unnoticeable. Today the girls looked at me like I had a disease. Maybe I do. I could take them though.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I miss the gym. Man... your gonna be real buff this summer.

MTB Girl said...

Yeah. Buff. Yup, that's me.

Dano said...

I cant make a good cup of coffee, I leave that up to the pro's.

Just don't get too many muscles, that shit is scary on a girl....

Chris said...

You and Rachael will have to have a sleeveless jersey contest.

MTB Girl said...

I think Rachael will kick my ass. Especially with that killer tat now. . . . .

Unknown said...

omg. what pressure! i have one weight, a 25lb kid. maybe i should start bench pressing her.