Thursday, February 21, 2008

Have you ever. . . . .

Have you ever awoke in the morning with a sense of despair? Perhaps realized your dreams were not reality, your "to do" list was bigger than you had the time to accomplish, Spring was still 6 months away, you in fact were NOT going to win the lottery, the house was not going to clean itself, another new bike was too far away to think about, broken relationships were still broken, your dog will never come greet you again, etc, etc, etc?

Me neither.

6 comments:

Regina said...

I feel stressed just reading that!

I'm sure glad I haven't woken up to feel like that.

Spinninmud said...

They have people to help you with that.

Christine said...

Ya that's me! Can't wait to party with yu guys on Sunday!

Dano said...

I have no idea what your talking about?????

Sarah Lukas said...

I had a dream last night I got to spend time with all my friends back home in Wisconsin, and when I woke up and realized I was in Kentucky I got really sad. This is a true story. :-)

But I did make it through the day trying to make any accomplishments I could, whether that meant tying my own shoes ( My shoes are velcro) or doing some homework

Ronsta, said...

Seems to be a national epidemic,

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/failure_now_an_option