Sunday, February 03, 2008

Weekend wrap up

The cold is progressing well. Yesterday I was able to get an ok workout in, only with a supressed heart rate. Today my heart rate responded nicely. No cold medicine today, hardly any sneezing, only a few nose blows. . . . . . . . .hopefully it's moving out nicely.

Celebrated my nephew's 4th birthday today. He's at that cute age. Thanked everyone for his presents, gave hugs & kisses good bye. Cute.

After the b-day celebration and prior to the super bowl, we headed out for another high powered hike. Lost a lot of mucus.. . . . . .but it was a good haul. Actually jogged the last portion, that was hard. . . . . .I've GOT to get my ASS in shape! Got to see some wildlife as well.

I got to run with the deer. . . . . .



Pet the eagle. . . . . . .


Play with the turkeys. . . . . . . .

And feed the fox.

Another fun weekend. Sweet.

No comments: