Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update

Yes, I am still alive.

Exterior illumination is complete, however I need to go back and FIX a couple sets of lights that for some reason aren't lighting already (cheap crap). We also need to re-evaluate the blow-up Santa we have (Mountaingoat LOVES those) as he's in a windy spot and appears drunk most of the time.

We survived Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving clean-up, and the West Bend Christmas parade, for which we basically built a float that kicked a$$. I've got pics, but need to download them. The sad thing is I don't have video, and that's the REALLY cool part, cuz it's a light show that's coordinated to music. Otherwise it just looks stupid.

Our AA at work is departing on a 2 week vacation starting Thursday. . . . . .and I seem to be the only one she trusts with all her passwords and "private" information. So I'll be filling the rolls of 2+ people for a couple weeks while I help her and others. . . . .which means these next couple days I need to bust ass getting all my shit done so I'm not COMPLETELY overwhelmed.

With that said. . . . .I'd better get busy. It's a good thing Captain and I decided to take our "off time" NOW. We seem to be extraordinarily busy this past week+. I don't know how we would fit workouts in on top of everything else. Although my body sure misses them. I feel like a piece of shit.

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

You should bring that Santa to our team party, we could make it's destruction part of our festivities.