Monday, November 19, 2007

A Quote for the day

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."

-- Brian Tracy, Author

Advice that's hard to follow most of the time. . . . . .at least for me. I think I spend a little too much time dwelling on the negative, even when I don't WANT to. . . .even when I don't know I'm even doing it.

Sometimes it's hard to see the silver lining in every cloud. To understand why things happen to you, why people do the things that they do, why the people around you treat you the way they do sometimes. I guess it isn't a matter of understanding. . . . .perhaps it's more a matter of knowing that some things just ARE. Perhaps trying to find the "positive" within the "negative" will propel us to the next level.

After all. . . . .it's all a matter of how WE react to things that happen in our worlds, right? So if we decide to react with positive energy and focus on ourselves, maybe the world will be a better place? Perhaps at least our OWN little worlds will be a better place.

Have a peaceful Monday.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Negative??? You are the least person to come across as pessimistic. Did I spell that right?

Dano said...

Word.