Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturdays Fun Filled Festivities

Rode the Tosa trails this morning with some peeps. It was a MILLION times more fun than the night ride we did down there last time. We even hiked back to the UPS trails. . . . .all in all a good time. Here's the group we started with (minus Captain, the picture taker). Later we met up with Tyrine.

Then a quick stop at the Polska cross race to spectate and cheer on our peeps. The course looked awesome. Actually looked like it was a good time. CK took 2nd and scored some beer AND some cash.

After that it was home for an early b-day celebration for CK. While his b-day isn't until next week, tonight seemed to be the best day for a little "surprise" celebration. After several very heated games of Catch Phrase, we decided to take all our frustrations out by making a pyramid. Again. . . . .no intoxication necessary.


Now we'll need to rest up as CK and Captain are planning on doing the Estabrook Cross race tomorrow. While I have yet to attempt a cross race this year. . . .I'm planning on doing it as well, as long as the body allows me to. I know I'll finish in the back, if not DFL, but it's ok. SOMEONE has to do it!

I'll try to savor the moments so I can post a nice race report tomorrow night.

Night 'yall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are these UPS trails you speak of ?

I know the Hoyt trails from Tosa to Hwy 100 , but don't know of these UPS trails .

The Baron said...

Cute pyramid. Are you sure there was no alcohol involved in this little party? Or is it a simple case of caffeine overdose?

Unknown said...

pyramids... you guys are old. i spend my whole day at a cheerleading competition and the pyramids didn't even look close to that.

MTB Girl said...

Yeah, we're a sad bunch aren't we? Perhaps I should be telling people we were TOTALLY drunk. Maybe we won't seem as pathetic then? Oh, who am I kidding. We're still pathetic.