Friday, December 28, 2007

It's Friday already?

Wow, where did the week go?

Christmas was pretty good. It was good to have some time to myself yesterday and today, even though I spent a fair amount of time driving from appointment to appointment, even in that beautiful snow today. I love people, and being around people. . . .but sometimes even I can get people overload and need some downtime.

While the snow wasn't a blast to drive in today, it sure was pretty. I snapped this pic yesterday BEFORE the snow. It's my favorite tree outside out living room. It looks magical covered in snow.
Well, we've got another long weekend ahead of us. If I'm lucky, I won't have to work much and I'll be able to enjoy some quiet time. . . . .AND some exercise!!

3 comments:

Dano said...

Nope.... its Monday now.

Dano said...

And now its late Wednesday.

MTB Girl said...

Ok. I've updated just for you my friend. :-)