Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The return to work

After a long weekend of eating, sleeping, riding a little, and generally laying around. . . .it's hard to have to jump back into the "real world". I'm SOOOO glad I don't have a "real job". I'd never make it. I'm so burnt out after one day I'm thinking of heading to Madison for a day to meet some friends. . . . . .

Bill's got "the cold". . . .somehow I think Team Wisconsin passed it along. We're working the system though cuz he breathed on SS Amy this weekend and now she has a sore throat. . . .although I have kind of a scratchy throat tonight too. . . .Hhhh. . . .that plan might of backfired. . . .

3 comments:

Coffee King (CK) said...

Now if we could get you and SS Amy to spread your sickness to all of the other expert racers, than we'd have something going.

Systematically taking down Team Wisconsin and Pedal Moraine wasn't the way it was supposed to go.

Mountaingoat said...

Good thing I won't see any of you in the next few days.

MTB Girl said...

It's too late Lori & I licked all the glasses in your cabin at Devil's Head. Your doomed.