Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Squirt's B-day

Well, I was waiting for my fellow riders to send me the picture we took to capture the moment on Sunday. . . . .but I don't have it yet. . . . .

Sunday was Lori's birthday. That's right 29. And still spry enough to hit on the waiter at La Chimenea, and leave her phone number for him. You go girl.

Rode Beechwood tonight. They made a few fun changes from last year. I think it took me like ALL night to ride one freakin' lap. Cool stuff. I can't wait to take the month of July off and ride there every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What and where is Beechwood ? Mtn Bike ? Thanks

MTB Girl said...

Beechwood is a privately owned course (in Beechwood) that the guys from Big Ring Racing ride at. It's by "invitation only". Check out their web site for contacts. http://www.bigringracing.com/xoops/

Anonymous said...

alrighty thanks I'll need to make more friends ...