Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Back to the doctor

I'm reaching the end of my limits in being able to have the patience to deal with this "sciatica". I've tried the doctor, the massage therapist and the chiropractor and STILL have the pain just as steady and as often as the day it started.

It's worse about 4-6 hours after an intense workout, as proven getting out of the truck in Oshkosh for Mexican with the "the gang". One foot on the ground, one body slumped onto the seat in pain as the other leg gave out.

Saturday I go for an MRI and then off to physical therapy. If they tell me I can't ride my bike, I'll tell them to check me straight into the mental institution. Then I'll call mountaingoat for some of his "drugs"and ride anyway.

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

Just let me know what you want...it's all lined up on my desk.