Friday, June 23, 2006

Crystal Ridge HERE WE COME!!!

Alright, I'm in. I talked to my "girls" and we're in for the 3 hour at Crystal Ridge. I hope it's dry. That course is so much fun. I remember when it used to scare me.

Sunday is the Riveredge River Valley Bike Ride. If the body takes Saturday's ride well, SS Amy and I are going to tear it up with all the recreational riders doing either the 42 mile or the 56 mile ride. Maybe we'll ride incognito and wear the t-shirts they give you. . . . . . we'll fit in with CK and the JW Speaker group that way. . . . . nah, we look WAY cooler in our team gear. Don't 'cha think?



2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

It's only 14 more miles. you guys have to do the 56, anything else would be weak.

MTB Girl said...

Yes, it would be weak. But then again, we are weak. . . .so we would have an excuse. . . .