Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beautiful temps

I'm truly liking the weather these past few days. Even yesterday with the morning storms (yes, it POURED here). . . . . .topped off with sunshine and WARM temps again. Nice! It's hard to NOT be in a good mood when the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the temps warrant NO jacket!

I took Monday and Tuesday off from working out. I had "planned" to do a ride yesterday, but had such a stressful day by the time it finally ended, I just looked forward to making some delicious food and laying low. My body was still sore from the weekend, riddled with stress knots and my puppy was ALL wound up from spending half the day in her crate. I felt it was more important to take her for a little walk and take some time to myself. Today I know I made the RIGHT choice. :-)

I FINALLY got a very good night's sleep last night, leaving me refreshed and ready to conquer all my "stuff" today. THAT was awesome. I even ended up with some time to take Thunder for a 50 minute hike. Now she should sleep like a baby while I go ride my bike tonight with my friends. Cool.

5 comments:

Dano said...

T-dog looks like she's goona grow up to be quite a large puppy!
:-)

Regina said...

What a cute picture! Dogs amaze me with their ability to sleep anywhere like that. Such a cute puppy!

Christine said...

You been slackin on the updates, what's up?

Christine said...

Well I'm waiting...

Unknown said...

yeah. seriously. you can tell by the title. the weather hasn't been beautiful for days.