Monday, November 03, 2008

This is the time of year

That I slack on my blog. I know. I'm sorry peeps. . . . .not a lot going on, but yet lots of little things happening, which seem silly to post. I'll try to do better. I know many of my readers rely on my posts for their laughs each day. I can't imagine why.

This past weekend was Lt Dan's housewarming/Halloween party. We weren't sure what to expect. But, as always, when you get the peeps together, a good time is bound to break out. And that, it did.













After a little nap Saturday morning we hit Greenbush for a little MTB action. Lots of fun.

And I decided to grace the cyclocross racers at Estabrook with my spectating presence. I sure don't miss that hell this year.

2 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

I think most friends would have told her it was a costume party

Christine said...

Fab costumes, too bad we missed the fun.