Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Last summer day?

Will it be the last summer day of the year today? Wow was the weather nice. I'd enjoy a little more of that, but I guess it is already November 4th. I managed to get my work done this morning, pop out to vote (I actually had to register as it's been THAT long since I've voted), then hop on the bike for a nice ride over to Cedarburg.

I hardly had ANY air in my tires when I pulled Sydney off the hooks in the garage. . . ..it's been THAT long since I rode my road bike. Yikes. But today I got a nice 52 mile ride in. Today, that took just over 3 hours. The weather was fantastic, the sunshine felt wonderful, even the wind was enjoyable. I was thankful for all these things today. Just a chance to be out on the bike logging some miles felt wonderful.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Probably some rest. . . . . .I'm a little tired now. :-)

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

What is wrong with you, did you say the bike was in the garage. That is not the proper place to keep a friend.