Sunday, October 05, 2008

Weekend Review

Friday night we went to the symphony. We had great seats, but didn't care for the music all that much. That's ok, the tickets were free.



Saturday we hit Greenbush for a trail work day. Got there a little later than we wanted, but were able to jump right in and help (after riding our in our jeans to the far side of the trail to meet everyone). Loop 3 is now done. Go check it out if you have time.

Saturday night we surprised the Virgin for her birthday. It was back on Thursday, but we tried to make her think we forgot. She was surprised. Everyone seemed to find other things to do with their party hats. . . . it seemed funny at the time.








Sunday we headed up to Sheboygan to get a ride in. The course was ok. I'm not excited about that race this year like I usually am. Probably cuz I'm out of shape. That's ok, I burned a few calories and kept it rubber side down.

Now we've got lots of chores to finish, dinner to make (have to figure out what we'll even be eating) and misc stuff to do. I'd rather just go sit on the couch and take a nap. Maybe I will.

Where do the weekends go?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we could ride together... i've ridden maybe three times since the palos meltdown. i too am not looking forward to it like in year's past.

MTB Girl said...

Sweet. I'm in.