Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Senernity Now

This morning was it. I found the perfect 15 minutes of serenity.

Bill was already up, so I had the whole bed to myself. Bear was on one of her 84 naps of the day and she was actually QUIET. Thunder was still asleep as well, no sound from her. The sun wasn't up yet, the room was dark and inviting. The sheets were the PERFECT temperature to snuggle into them, the cool air swirled around my head driving me further into the warm, cozy sheets. My body felt light and dull, for the first time in a number of days the aches and pains didn't force me out of bed. I was warm, I was comfortable, I was happy. I fell fast asleep for a solid 10-15 minutes. I wish it could have been 2 HOURS.

It was absolutely spectacular. I want to go back. I miss it already.

No comments: