Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blogger Profile

I can't believe it's been over a month since I've updated my blog.  How sad.  And I actually enjoy writing on my blog.  I need to get back to taking more time to do the things that put a smile on my face again. 

With that said, I found this Blogger Profile article interesting.  It was in my real estate magazine this month, and was apparently pulled from the Technorati State of the Blogsphere 2009 report.
  • Two thirds of bloggers are male.
  • 60% are 18-44 years old.
  • 74% have a college degree, and 40 percent have a graduate degree.
  • One in three has an annual household income of $75,000 or higher, and one in four has an annual income of more than $100,000.
  • More than half ar married.
  • More than half are parents.
  • Half are employed full time.
Interesting.  How about some "How Green Are We" statistics next time around?

Teaching is my passion (which is strange because I decided to change my major before finishing my education degree and instead came out with a sociology/psychology emphasis which is also a great interest of mine).  And I really don't spend enough time "teaching".  I've got to work on that. 

Now if I just figure out how to incorporate my blog into my web page, I'll be able to go to ONE place to share information.  Baby steps. 

No comments: