Thursday, December 03, 2009

P90X

I didn't know what all the hype was about. Yeah, now I know.  It's fun, it's demanding, it's draining and my ASS (as well as all my other muscles) hurts from it.  60 minute workouts that have you feeling like you're doing "just fine", not pushing it too hard or anything, until you can't get out of bed the next day.  OUCH!

It's only been a couple weeks. . . .so we'll see how it does.  But so far it's definitely keeping my attention and it has me looking forward to my workouts.  Plus Tony Horton isn't too bad to look at either. . . . .

2 comments:

Brad said...

Just stick with it. I've been addicted to P90X for about two years now. I still get sore when I do it.

Brad
www.BeachBodyCoach.com/wrkoutjorney

Christine said...

I swapped some French lessons for P90X, I'll have to get around to trying it.