Saturday, November 14, 2009

Getting the hang of it

I'm getting better at "capturing" the pictures. . . . .today I found a number of good places to park myself at the Polska race to snap some sweet shots.  I actually thought the pictures I took today turned out BETTER when I did the manual settings.  Strange.  :-)

While there were a few pictures that I really liked. . . . .I thought this one was pretty good.


And these two were fun.




And then there are a bunch of other fun ones.  I'm working on uploading them to Flickr right now.  Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Coffee King (CK) said...

Very well done!

rusty wrycza said...

I shoot manual most of the time; 1/60 of a second - auto leads to shutter lag... focus delay, etc

Scott said...

well done i love it helmet cam

Sarah Lukas said...

I love your pictures!