Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What would you do?

Have you seen this new show that tests your values & morals by subjecting you to different situations where you "should" intervene?

I haven't watched it, but I've seen the ads for it, and I've seen some of the experiments on Good Morning America. I don't like it. I actually won't watch it because I don't want to know what I would do, or what the person next to me would do, etc. I'd like to think I'm good natured and would help someone in trouble, but if it put me in danger, I'm not so sure I would necessarily do "the right thing".

I guess it gets you thinking if nothing else. Right?

2 comments:

College said...

Isn't this show kind of baiting people into situations that are plausible, but not frequent? I like the Biggest Loser. It helps to motivate.

Mountaingoat said...

Good for you on not watching it. I'm sick of these shows designed to humiliate people or make them feel bad.